Wow, we all really need this.
So we're in Pittsburgh, right downtown. It was a harrowing ride into the city, at the end of another 80 mile day (We have ridden 260 miles in the past 3 days, no wonder we need a break). I need to get to bike shop, I have some shifter needs and there are rumors of amazing cheese and bakery places nearby, so I am looking forward to it. Next we head to the real midwest!
I kind of can't believe we have made it this far, some days it seems like we have barely made progress, but I am so proud of all of us. This is the most amazing group of people, and I know I could never have done this alone. I feel so supported by everyone, and it is amazing to see what we can accomplish when we work together, whether on the road or on the build site. Love to the fellow B2SBers and all the people supporting me from farther away.
ttc: 23 !!!
CHARLOTTE'S CYCLING DIARY
From Boston to Santa Barbara. On a bike.
From Boston to Santa Barbara. On a bike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dont worry Kansas is statistically flatter then a pancake!
YES! The ttc is growing! Must be all those hills. Hope you enjoyed your day off after some long hard days. It was great to talk to you the other day!
Courtney
I am sooo overwhelmingly proud of you. The CA is calling you - You can do it baby!! (Hell, you ARE doing it!)
Also, as I can't be in SB when you arrive, I've already started planning your congratulatory dinner party for your return to the East. As it has to make up for me missing such a big event in your life, it'll be one hell of party.
I love you with all my heart and miss you greatly. Keep it up!
Webb
Delighted to read your travels. I would suspect you will have a few more hills in easter Ohio but then things should switch from hills to head winds.
Storm systems have not been very predictable. In the past 2 weeks things go from very sunny to nasty in less than 30 minutes. Keep aware of this and respect mom nature doing her thing
Post a Comment