CHARLOTTE'S CYCLING DIARY

From Boston to Santa Barbara. On a bike.


Sunday, June 1, 2008

Salutations

Hello to all!

Welcome to my blog, and thanks for all your support, and for reading!

My plan is to keep up with this to the best of my ability throughout the summer, so check back for the latest stories, photos etc. I will certainly post at least once a week, and will do my best to keep it as updated as possible. Also check out our route tracker and communal Bike & Build blog, to which I will contribute as well. I would love to hear from all of you, so post back!

My bike trip starts on June 11, and right now life is a flurry of unpacking from school (I just got home), repacking for B&B, assembling my bicycling ingredients, and of course, biking. I am very excited, and have lots to do prepare, so this will be a short inaugural post.

Love to all,
Charlotte

ttc: 22i

2 comments:

L said...

yeah, ttc!

Anonymous said...

I love you and your TTC! (Also, I am absurdly excited to hear reviews of the cheese factory - get peddling!)
Love,
Webb