We are in Tulsa, Oklahoma, which I have recently decided is one of the best states in the union. We have had a wonderful past couple of days, between the fun couple miles in Kansas, a swim stop in an Oklahoma river, the world's largest McDonald's, a field of glorious sunflowers, and a fun build day here in Tulsa. I love the flat country here, it is pretty hot, but less humid (we haven't had rain since Missouri!) All in all, I am enjoying the West greatly!
CHARLOTTE'S CYCLING DIARY
From Boston to Santa Barbara. On a bike.
From Boston to Santa Barbara. On a bike.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Oklahoma, OK
We are in Tulsa, Oklahoma, which I have recently decided is one of the best states in the union. We have had a wonderful past couple of days, between the fun couple miles in Kansas, a swim stop in an Oklahoma river, the world's largest McDonald's, a field of glorious sunflowers, and a fun build day here in Tulsa. I love the flat country here, it is pretty hot, but less humid (we haven't had rain since Missouri!) All in all, I am enjoying the West greatly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just checked out your B&B photos on Facebook; great fun! That chin bandage is awesome! Also have been checking your route map; you're halfway to Santa Barbara, but I guess I didn't need to tell you that as I'm sure you're well aware! I'm proud to say...
"You're so ILL!"
Robin
Charlotte, Please check your mail drop when you get to Roswell.
~We so ILL
Post a Comment