CHARLOTTE'S CYCLING DIARY
From Boston to Santa Barbara. On a bike.
From Boston to Santa Barbara. On a bike.
Monday, July 7, 2008
St.Louis
I'm back on the bike after a short hiatus due to stitches. It felt great to bike again yesterday, and it was awesome to cross the Mississippi into St.Louis (and Missouri, our ninth state!), where we currently have a day off. I have only two minutes left on my library time, but wanted to say that things are healing and going well, we ascended the arch, had some great food, and are planning an assault on the zoo. I'm officially in the West now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Charlotte, great you're back on the bike, hope the injuries aren't bugging you too much. In RI now and will get to see M,D, and Lucy this weekend. Sorry I missed you. Happy ridin'.
Rick
Hey Charlotte,
How muddy was that river? Looking forward to pictures.
Wellie and I swam in White Pond today and thought of you. And I talked my way out of a parking ticket (that Ididn't deserve, of course).
a Bientot,
maman
I have a hard time stomaching that Missouri is considered the west...but its a conventional saying so Ill let it slide!
Post a Comment